[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes + abt some lightweight distros

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:57:27 PDT 2018

no worries aaron [re: t-61] happy hardware hacking...

i mentioned this before when it was first put 'up' as a complete distro so,
a little redundant but hits on some of your overview(s)..."Artix Linux _64"
= <https://artixlinux.org/>.
this was 'morphed' from the discontinued :-(( Manjaro-openrc [systemd
version still coded and more popular by the week].

i think if you go to the site and look @ some of the commands they posted
for 'manual intervention'
right on the front page of the site it will help you with some of your
'tasks'...
if not it won't take much of your time.

additionally,
i am contemplating loading it [Artix] and Void Linux on the SSD [separate]
drive of my laptop [if she lives...???] so we can
play with them...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*