Local Points of Interest:
- Rick Moen's page (sysadmin, and all-around evil guy).
- The Linuxmafia Knowledgebase is at http://linuxmafia.com/kb/.
- Bay Area Skeptics isn't here any more.
- The BALE: Bay Area Linux Events. All upcoming events concerning the world's most popular open-source computer operating system. Calendar and list of resources.
- Linux technical presentations.
- The shadowy CABAL (Consortium of All Bay Area Linux).
- The Wheel of Time FAQ, and also
- "The Waygate": The Wheel of Time Archives; everything you want to know about Robert Jordan's epic fantasy series.
- Bill Garrett's Robert Jordan Fandom pages, including his Wheel of Time Art Gallery and Darkfriend Social reports.
- Local help for Debian, the premier Linux distribution.
- Our "ftp" files collection via HTTP.
- Local mailing lists (and their Web archives).
- All about Windows Refund Day, Monday, Feb. 15, 1999.
- The SVLUG Rally, aka "The Great Linux Revolt of '98" at Fry's and CompUSA: Pictures and description.
- SVLUG's Launch Win98 (on a rocket) publicity stunt. Pix!
- Mirror of the vanished Web site for the late, great CoffeeNet Internet cafe, circa 1997.
What's all this about Hugin?
Dept. of Web-Search Juice:
Web search | AdSense | American Red Cross | American Red Cross | Scientology | Health Market Science | SCO | Sonic.net | Rob Enderle| Health Care Advocates | Cisco | SaferSurf | Nutzwerk | Urchin Web Analytics | Urchin On Demand | Airbus | TTTech | SBAY.ORG | J2EE | Blizzard Entertainment | LiveJournal | AdTI | Yahoo | HSBC | DougNassaurWatch | Doug Nassaur Update | Zend | IonCube | GoDaddy | GoDaddy | GoDaddy | MySpace | 1&1 Internet | RIAA | .DOCX Conversion | Wikipedia | Jeff Waugh | Comcast | Comcast | Linuxcare | WOW! (WideOpenWest) | Charter Communications | Embarq | Broadstripe | CenturyTel | Metro Provider | NebuAd / Claria / Gain / Gator | Verizon | Kindle | Kindle | AT&T | iPod | Apex Technology Group | Google Android | Google Android | Linux Gazette | Ben Okopnik | Facebook | Facebook | Google Search | Google Search | High-Fructose Corn Syrup | medical research | Open core licensing | Bechdel Test | Republicans | original intent | Amazon.com, Inc. | Amazon.com, Inc. | Amazon.com, Inc. | Amazon.com, Inc. | Ebay, Inc. / PayPal | LinkedIn | LinkedIn | WikiLeaks | Democratic Republic of Congo | SiteGround, Inc. | SoftLayer Technologies, Inc. | Leo J. Ryan | Jean d'Arc | Hushmail | Hushmail | cancer | Monsanto, Inc. | Samsung | Skype | Skype | Skype | Sony | Sony | Sony | Alan Cranston | Preference Voting | MAGIX AG | Dept. of Homeland Security | Adobe Systems | Window Maker | Window Maker | Frameworks | Monsanto | Republicans | PayPal | Border's Books | chrome slacks | names | Huffington | laptop security | MySQL | Unicode | GMail | alternative medicine | smartphones | Bank of America | Citigroup | electronic voting | Metadiscussion | Landor | landorsplace.org | Cyber War | Afghanistan | Department of Homeland Security | startups | Arguing | signature-gathering firms | Senator Santorum | financial deregulation | Exes | Parsing HTML with regex | Intelligent Design | Linux Is Not Windows | Ryanair | Toledo | Electronic voting machines | IRS | Gates Foundation | Apple WWDC | Gentoo | Twitter | blogging | Progressive Insurance | parsing [X]HTML using regex | self-publishing | Kindle | War on Drugs | HSBC | Equifax | USPS | Intel Thunderbolt | Roger Ebert
And it's worth mentioning that open-source SourceForge lives!