[sf-lug] End Monday Evening meetings? Please Discuss

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Sep 2 15:57:04 PDT 2019

Hi LUGers,

	At the last meeting on 19th August, Jim Stockford
announced that he could no longer support the Monday Evening
meetings. He did not go into great detail as to why but Jim
has given hours of his time in the past and must regret not
being able to do so in the future.  So he is not saying this
lightly.

	Despite my reporting of this it has not been discussed
at all on this mailing list.

         I think that it should be discussed as this changes
a long held tradition of SF-LUG.  People who expect this
Monday evening meeting to happen may be disappointed if they
are not aware of the matter.

	So Please Discuss!

	Sincerely

	Bobbie Sellers