[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes from Sunday September 1, 2019

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Sep 2 17:19:16 PDT 2019

On 9/2/19 4:53 PM, Glen Jarvis wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I know it's been years since I've seen you -- I think it was
> Noisebridge last -- although I used to see you at BAyPIGgies all the time.
>
> Either way, it was nice to see you -- even if only for a few moments.
> I hope you are feeling better as well.
>
> Kindest Regards,
>

> Glen

     So for Ken J. Substitute Glen J.
     I guess my hearing is going as well as my legs.
     Thanks for the note and your presence,  Glen.

     Bobbie

         I doubt there is anyone who does not wish for Jim's recovery but I
  have no hope for him to take up the Monday evening meetings again.

     I hope he will continue to participate in the group via the mailing
list.

     Thank you for all the assistance in the past Jim.

     Bobbie Sellers