[sf-lug] sf-lug.com disabled: Fwd: Joker.com: Your domain 'sf-lug.com' has been scheduled for deletion

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 5 18:40:10 PDT 2019

Jim,

Well, not sure exactly what you requested Joker.com to do,
but looks like what actually happened[1] / got implemented
is someone (I presume you, Jim) on 2019-06-28 managed to:
renewed/extended sf-lug.org an additional year (after I'd already earlier
renewed it[1] on 2019-06-03) - putting sf-lug.org's expiration now at
2021-07-02T21:17:47Z.
But sf-lug.com didn't get renewed/extended at all, and has in fact
lapsed[3].

references/excerpts:
1. http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2019q2/014223.html
2. http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2019q2/014170.html