[sf-lug] A side note for clarity / "policy" (& reality)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 2 11:42:13 PST 2016

Regarding:

> From: jim <jim at well.com>
> Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 18:14:56 +0000

> A side note for clarity:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2016q1/011600.html

A bit of reality ;-) ... slightly redacted, and omitting a long trail
of earlier
referenced email chain it had included, I show below email I sent a
while back to
the SF-LUG systems administrators (plus one person who has volunteered
to assist as
webmaster).  I'll also note that the "vicki" situation and where the SF-LUG
stuff (other than the list) runs, has changed a bit since the earlier
email below.
For an udpate/refresher on that, have a look here:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2015q4/011584.html

Anyway, from my earlier email, regarding "policy", etc.:

----- Forwarded message from Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu -----