"That is what I do. That is why I am."
2. Why do you want to be my Warder?
You want a Warder; my Shienaran sense of honor compels me to offer my services. And I think you're rather cute. I had my eye on Birgitte, but Erica/Verin told me that she was just using me...
3. Have you ever previously been a Warder?
No. Well, sorta-kinda, but not really...No.
4. Do you own a sword?
A virtural 'flaming' sword. (You wouldn't have to worry about getting your wings singed.)
5. Do you own a color-shifting cape (NOTE: I will not supply this, you must find one on your own!)?
No, but I'm sure it can be arranged. I do have a constantly-changing .signature file, though!
6. What is your favorite color?
Black. (Oh, won't you be my Black Hawk of Shienar?)
7. Do you believe that the person you are bonded to should be obeyed in every and all ways?
If all you want is someone to mindlessly follow your every word, I'll start calling you Graendal...
8. Write an essay on what being a Warder means to you. This essay must be 1500 words or less.
Being a Warder means having someone who needs your protection. That's all I've ever really wanted. It means dedicating yourself toward that goal. It means lots of other things as well, but they're all secondary.