a. Because all the cool kids are doing it.
b. Because the evil of the blight needs to be checked.
c. It is the ultimate test of oneself, to constantly be the best, to be death incarnate.
2. Why do you want to be my Warder?
a. Because I can't be an Aiel and want to kick but.
b. Because you are the only one taking applications.
c. Because Because Because Because of all of the wonderfull things she does. 
3. Have you ever previously been a Warder?
a. I been a ward of the state before.
b. I am a bouncer.
c. I take a Martial Art.
d. Only with a Cleaver. 
4. Do you own a sword?
a. Yes. I used to own 2 but I gave one away. It fell apart from over use.
b. I also really like knives.
5. Do you own a color-shifting cape (NOTE: I will not supply this, you must find one on your own!)?
No, but I change clothes real fast.
6. What is your favorite color?
To wear, green.
To look at, blue.
7. Do you believe that the person you are bonded to should be obeyed in every and all ways?
No. It is part of my duty as a warder to make sure my Aes Sedi does not go beyond her human limits. Somtimes this involves a little, um, creative dissagreement.
8. Write an essay on what being a Warder means to you. This essay must be 1500 words or less.
Being a Warder means finaly having my cute Jordanesque nickname to use when
spreading fear and confusion across the net.
It means braving evils, and your cooking.
It means constantly snarling defiance at the dark one and all of his minions.