It strikes me as the most useful and exciting use of my various skills and interests.
2. Why do you want to be my Warder?
Having read your articles in the past and gained a small insight into your personality I consider the position as your warder to be a likely source of adventure. Also I'm interested in learning the use of the Aiel short spear and yuo seem to be going in that direction.
3. Have you ever previously been a Warder?
No, but I have several years training in the use of sword from Scotland's two blademasters and bow from Britain's University champions.
4. Do you own a sword?
5. Do you own a color-shifting cape (NOTE: I will not supply this, you must find one on your own!)?
No. But I have a color shifting shirt...
6. What is your favorite color?
Black (It goes with anything and always looks good. This is not an inclination to my favourite Ajah)
7. Do you believe that the person you are bonded to should be obeyed in every and all ways?
To the letter. However, if (when?) she is being stupid there is no reason why these commands cannot be interpreted...
8. Write an essay on what being a Warder means to you. This essay must be 1500 words or less.
Having been succesful in this application I would endeavour to commit my life to the protection of yourself and the Aes Sedai as a whole. It would be the first opportunity I have had to really test my skills against a challenging opponent. I would be able to spend more of my time in training and thus better my skills. As far as is humanly possible I would be at your beck and call. It would ensure a stable lifestyle and no worrying about redundancy. Basically I'd have someone else to do all of the boring things (like deciding where to go) and I get to do what I think of as fun things.