It's just something I gotta do. Like migrating birds. Like Vikings brawling.
2. Why do you want to be my Warder?
3. Have you ever previously been a Warder?
No. Formerly part of Midrealm Rapier Legion-bodyguards to Midrealm Queen. She fired us, and the Warding thing looks like the next step.
4. Do you own a sword?
I certainly do. But it's at home.
5. Do you own a color-shifting cape (NOTE: I will not supply this, you must find one on your own!)?
No. I can't afford new garb. Just let me know, and I'll start making it shift colors by putting dorm food gravy on it (because it has a little grey, a little red, a little green, etc.-you get my point :-).
6. What is your favorite color?
I favor grey, blue and green about equally. ;-)
7. Do you believe that the person you are bonded to should be obeyed in every and all ways?
"To serve one only, cleave to her, and serve her by years of noble deeds; for indeed I know of no more subtle master under heaven than [a lady]...to teach high thoughts...and all that makes a man"-Tennyson
8. Write an essay on what being a Warder means to you. This essay must be 1500 words or less.
It means going out and keeping your AS from going beyond the limits of common sense. It means thwocking the mere nobodies who look at us crosseyed. It means service for the good and not for the bad. It means the doing of deeds that shall ever be remembered. That's what being a Warder means to me.