[sf-lug] Comcast Business network outage: balug.org, sf-lug.org, berkeleylug.com, etc.

Michael Paoli michael.paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 19 04:07:39 PST 2023

Ugh, the usual ... Comcast Business

Yes, down due to Comcast Business network outage.
I'm glad I don't actually run a business on it!
So, at present that impacts almost everything with at least IPs that
match these:
96.86.170.224/29
2001:470:1f04:19e::/64
2001:470:1f05:19e::/64
and including most content on domains sf-lug.org, balug.org,
berkeleylug.com, etc.
(but not the SF-LUG list).

Service Interruption Detected in Your Area We're sorry that you're
experiencing an outage. We're working to fully restore service as soon
as possible and expect the outage to be resolved by 6:34 AM on Sunday,
November 19, 2023.

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2023q4/015946.html