[sf-lug] BALUG: meeting: Tu 2022-06-21: Discussion, etc.: (DNS add/drop zones dynamically with mini-demo, general discussions, stories, Q&A, ...)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 22 21:01:50 PDT 2022

Likely was "split brain" syndrome again.
Hadn't hit it too horribly often, ... but have definitely bumped into it
a few to several times or so in the last couple years or so.  It's also
a bit easier to detect when meetings are larger ... and, e.g. folks manage
to figure out there are, e.g. 4 people in one set, and 3 other folks in
the other set - all from the same URL.

And yes, that's correct URL.  I know I followed it right off of the
BALUG page from web browser.

Maybe if/when such happens again, at least put something in the
text chat - not only should all (at least via web or app) be able to
see those, but I think by default they also give some audio indication
that a new bit of chat has been posted.