[sf-lug] Bobbie's msg, another Yes for Sunday

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Wed Sep 1 10:31:31 PDT 2021

Using an appropriate Subject for this message ;-) ...

Quoting Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com from [1] :
> I would like to see the msg please!
>
> Elise

Elise and others, Bobbie's original message is viewable in its entirety
here [2].

Snippet of Bobbie's from the same;[2] :
> If no one replies I may not be at the jit.si meets on
> Sunday the Fifth of September from 11 AM to  1 PM.
>
> Bobbie Sellers - out and back to RL struggle.

Here's another participant who can likely attend the virtual SF-LUG meet
this Sun 9/5 via the https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org Jit.si link.
Might have to join at an as yet undetermined time between 11 AM and 12
Noon though :-|

Am sorry for your ongoing Retention Level issues, Bobbie :-(

-A