[sf-lug] relocate SF-LUG list...etc. etc.

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Sun Jun 6 08:37:01 PDT 2021

So the trivial command 'wc -w' (see 'man 1 wc' or ref [1]) run on the
non-snippet portion of Rick M's previous subject post of [2] shows that
there are approximately 215 [mostly] concisely-used words there.
OTOH, the same 'wc -w' run on Michael P's non-snippeted portion of [3] and
repeated near the bottom below shows a thirteenfold increase to over 2800
words.

Definitely tl;dr [4] !!
Summarized points of [3] -- perhaps even bulleted ??
And no initial search engine results _currently_ found for the apparently
widespread use of "lazy^Wefficient" within the quite extensive
bottom-quote :-\

(btw, 'wc -w' run on this message up to here shows <115 words ;-} )

-A