[sf-lug] relocate SF-LUG list from linuxmafia.com (on linuxmafia.com) to lists.sf-lug.org (on BALUG VM)?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 3 06:57:53 PDT 2021

And ... survey closed and results:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/stories/SM-MGTQRS5C/
3 (25%) move SF-LUG list to sf-lug at lists.sf-lug.org and archives to
         lists.sf-lug.org (hosted on BALUG virtual machine)
9 (75%) keep SF-LUG list at sf-lug at linuxmafia.com and archives on
         linuxmafia.com (hosted on linuxmafia.com)
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2021q2/015296.html

Certainly no overwhelming mandate to move it, or even close,
so, shall remain where it is.

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2021q2/015246.html