[sf-lug] suggest 'Tip: It best to use Chromium/Chrome' ... Jitsi ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 24 01:59:16 PDT 2020

Thanks, okay, tweaked the web page a bit:
https://www.sf-lug.org/

The next meeting is ... at:
https://meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org
Browser: one will need sufficiently recent version of, e.g. Chromium,
Chrome, or possibly Firefox - in any case one that well supports WebRTC[1].
Dial-in (audio alternative or audio only): +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 524 338 639#