[sf-lug] (forw) Re: [conspire] CABAL meetings of the apocalypse, Saturday, Sept. 12, 4pm

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 12 12:09:45 PDT 2020

The first virtual meeting of CABAL, the LUG that normally meets in West
Menlo Park.  There will be no special topic, though I might give a
briefing about my experience installing in a tearing hurry and
administering Jitsi Meet on Amazon EC2 to provide one of major functions
of the recent World Science Fiction Convention ('Worldcon') in
Wellington, New Zealand, when it was obliged to operate as the
first-ever virtual Worldcon.