[sf-lug] Company in Concord seeks to donate older PCs to a LUG

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 6 01:13:19 PDT 2020

> So, computers to, e.g. schools/students - via LUG and/or Partimus
> (arguably also a LUG), would generally be a good thing.

With full deserved respect to Partimus, Inc., it is not any kind of user
group at all, and specifically is not a Linux user group.  It's a
non-profit, privately held corporation (lacking any concept of
membership), created in June 2006, devoted to charitable purposes.

--
Cheers,                     "Why doesn't anyone invite copyeditors to parties,
Rick Moen                   when we're such cool people out with whom to hang?"