[sf-lug] Company in Concord seeks to donate older PCs to a LUG

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 5 20:11:07 PDT 2020

Re: Company in Concord seeks to donate older PCs to a LUG

Have a look at relatively recent (notably last month) posts,
notably with Subject: header containing:
Company in Concord seeks to donate older PCs to a LUG
on, e.g., at least these LUG lists:
https://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk/
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/dvlug/
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/berkeleylug

So, computers to, e.g. schools/students - via LUG and/or Partimus
(arguably also a LUG), would generally be a good thing.