[sf-lug] (no subject)

jim jim at well.com
Wed Oct 2 19:31:08 PDT 2019

     We seem to be doing things loosely, kind
of do-ocratically.

     As to me, I buy the idea that the Sunday
meeting may go as long as anyone wants.
     However, the current advertising strikes
me as warning that someone arriving after
1 PM is taking the chance that no one else
will be there.

     My feeling is that having sustained
twice-a-month meetings for about 14 years is
an accomplishment, and Bobby and others who
supported the Monday night meeting deserve
thanks and the rest for which they're asking.
     That said, no reason someone can't step
up and commit to hosting a Monday evening
(or other) meeting; we can always re-revise
the web page.