[sf-lug] DNS slaves wanted

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 11 09:46:01 PDT 2019

Al,

Thanks, I'll follow-up with you on those OFF-LIST -
as they're not SF-LUG domains.

I'm guestimaging having my bits of it done sometime between now and
end of next week (no shortage of other stuff goin' on too - including
even other [L]UG stuff).

Thanks.

> From: "Al Whaley" <awsflug at sunnyside.com>
> Subject: Re: [sf-lug] DNS slaves wanted
> Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:12:27 -0700

> More specifically:
> ns0.sunnyside.com
> ns1.sunnyside.com
>
> On 9/10/2019 08:08, Al Whaley wrote:
>> I'm willing to second these LUGs.
>>

>> On 9/10/2019 01:05, Michael Paoli wrote:
>>> Rick - thanks - alas, would like to get some additional on these:
>>> FQDN=balug.org. authority:
>>> balug.org.              86400   IN      NS      ns1.balug.org.
>>> balug.org.              86400   IN      NS ns1.linuxmafia.com.
>>> balug.org.              86400   IN      NS      ns1.svlug.org.
>>> balug.org.              86400   IN      NS      puck.nether.net.
>>> FQDN=berkeleylug.com. authority:
>>> berkeleylug.com.        172800  IN      NS ns0.berkeleylug.com.
>>> berkeleylug.com.        172800  IN      NS ns1.linuxmafia.com.
>>> berkeleylug.com.        172800  IN      NS      ns1.svlug.org.
>>> berkeleylug.com.        172800  IN      NS      puck.nether.net.
>>> FQDN=berkeleylug.org. authority:
>>> berkeleylug.org.        86400   IN      NS ns0.berkeleylug.org.
>>> berkeleylug.org.        86400   IN      NS ns1.linuxmafia.com.
>>> berkeleylug.org.        86400   IN      NS      ns1.svlug.org.