[sf-lug] End Monday Evening meetings? Please Discuss

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Sep 8 18:20:45 PDT 2019

Hi LUGers.

     Well it seems the issue has been decided.

     Whoever decided forgot to post the decision to the list.
but earlier today I decided to take a break from other matters
and took a look at <sf-lug at linuxmafia.com>
according to which:

>     the next meeting is on October 6.

     An announcement on the list would have been better
but it seems that most of the participants in the discussion
were negative about continuing the meeting so it was a
only a small surprise.

     Unless I find out something of interest to share in the
next few weeks, the 30 of September will be the next time
you hear from me.

     Bobbie Sellers