[sf-lug] End Monday Evening meetings? Please Discuss

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 4 21:37:22 PDT 2019

     Hi LUGers,

         I just want to make clear that I have no objection to riding
the bus at
8 PM but it takes a half an hour to get back to Larkin Street and I have a 3
block walk with my equipment in the rolling bag.   When I was younger
that was not so much but now when I got back from the meeting on
Sunday I  was too tired to do anything else.  Also through the dark streets
at night makes me nervous these days.

     However if anyone wants to meet at other times I will be happy
to help them if they cannot wait for a meeting  at the Cafe Enchante
or whatever other public venue we end up at.  I would rather see a
meeting on the 2nd Sunday whether it is two or three hours but
while I will be happy to be there at the start of meeting I cannot
state unequivocally that I will be there until the end of the meeting...
If the group keeps the meeting on 1st Sunday with extended
hours the same is true.

     And I hope more than the few meeting attendees will give
us the privilege of their opinions.

     Bobbie Sellers