[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Monday, August 19, 2019 - latest 'buntus..

John Strazzarino jstrazza at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 17:51:09 PDT 2019

Kudos to Bobbie..

I was on the phone at work, talking to a merchant about Linux.  lol and behold at that Moment,  Bobbie emails us info about the newest Ubuntu release.  The guy I was talking to almost jumped out of his shoes!  He asked how I knew that etc, and to.d him about our group.  But he lives in PA, so I don’t think we will see him soon.

Thanks again Bobbie, for keeping us informed.

John

Sent from my iPad