[sf-lug] (forw) mail not going thru?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 3 13:00:41 PDT 2019

I wrote:

> Also, the meeting notes from Sunday went through on Friday, which I know because
> I got a copy and because they're in the Web archive, here:
> http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2019q2/014152.html

Correction (needed because I didn't get enough sleep and am tired):
The cited posting was Bobbie's announcement of the upcoming Sunday
meeting, not her notes _from_ the meeting (which obviously would have to
have been sent yesterday or today).

To expand on what I said before:  It's difficult to investigate 'Hey, my
mail didn't go through' without, at minimum, the time stamp on the
attempted mail and the exact Subject header, because I would be
searching in logs for whether the mail even arrived at my system and
what then happened to it (if it did).

Trying to do that without the information described would be something
of a wild goose chase, and one gets tired of that.