[sf-lug] (forw) mail not going thru?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 3 12:20:33 PDT 2019

Note to the assembled:  If you're going to send me a request for help
like this, at _bare_ minimum provide the timestamps and Subject headers.
Otherwise, seriously, what?  Am I supposed to just wave a magic wand?

Also, the meeting notes from Sunday went through on Friday, which I know because
I got a copy and because they're in the Web archive, here:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2019q2/014152.html

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> -----