[sf-lug] (forw) mail not going thru?

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Jun 3 13:14:20 PDT 2019

On 6/3/19 12:20 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Note to the assembled:  If you're going to send me a request for help
> like this, at _bare_ minimum provide the timestamps and Subject headers.
> Otherwise, seriously, what?  Am I supposed to just wave a magic wand?
>
> Also, the meeting notes from Sunday went through on Friday, which I know because
> I got a copy and because they're in the Web archive, here:
> http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2019q2/014152.html

     Here are the headers.  Thanks for the hint about what information you
needed to try to resolve the problem.

     Also while I have led a science-fictional life, like Sheldon Cooper
I have not
yet mastered time travel so that meeting notes for Sunday sent on Sunday
would have a hard time getting there on the preceding Friday.
> From: Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>
> Subject: SF-LUG for Sunday June 2, 2019
> To: SF-LUG <sf-lug at linuxmafia.com>
> Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 11:12:16 -0700