[sf-lug] USB mic not working under 14.04

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:25:39 PDT 2018

Well, thanks for not putting the 800+ lines of stuff to the list, and using
pastebin ... but that's still 800+ lines of stuff - looks like from start
of some boot or the like, so most of it wouldn't be relevant to the bit of
script I provided, so ... if there is some relevant bit, I'm not going to wade
through 800+ lines of at least mostly irrelevant stuff to look for some slight
bit that might be relevant.

Also, looking at the tail end of it - looks like you pasted the script to
CLI ... but cut off that output before the portion where one inserts the
USB device, then presses <ENTER> ... so - looks like you didn't complete
that all important portion of it - or the gathering/reporting of that part of
the data.