[sf-lug] "Why?..." Re: BALUG: meeting TOMORROW!: Tu 2018-08-21 ...

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:07:19 PDT 2018

[Quoting Michael P.]
>>So, sure, bring questions.  Might also get better responses, etc.
if the questions are asked in advance ... folks may get more time to
think about it, perhaps research/check, etc. ... might even attract some
folk(s) that are particular experts on the specific thing(s) one may have
question(s) about.

Yes!...almost exactly what I was thinking would be excellent...
I will venture forthwith to do some 'town crying' [to avoid being the
messenger]
and we'll see who comes out from behind the 'shudders'...

Could be a decent amount of folks not on the LUG mails especially newer
users
that will love to be able and do this. Only time and town crying will
tell...

Thank you...

'maestro'

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*