[sf-lug] Linux in the library

jim jim at well.com
Mon Aug 20 16:40:07 PDT 2018

     I tho't the general readership might be
interested in this topic: we've had more
than one meeting discussion concerning
the seeming fact that the SF Library does
not provide internet-based reading access
to Linux users.

     I think it should. Thank you, Jackie,
for bringing this topic up at the Library
Commission's monthly meeting. How can any
others of us help?