[sf-lug] SVLUG Nov. 1st meeting: Rob Walker on MythTV and Kodi Lecture and Demo (Rick Moen)

Rob Walker rob at ladle.net
Wed Nov 1 14:28:12 PDT 2017

I wish I had slides, for that would mean that I am more organized that
I currently am.  I have a total of 14 images for the beginning of the
talk, which shows some things which I thought I should cache locally.

If we were to record this and put it online, I would ask for about 15
minutes heads up so I can tighten things up on the demonstration side.

I do not have any equipment that can do this, I have recorded one
video for YouTube in the past, but I don't remember how I did it.  If
we find someone to mount a phone somewhere, that might be all that we
need.

Thanks,
Rob