[sf-lug] SVLUG Nov. 1st meeting: Rob Walker on MythTV and Kodi Lecture and Demo (Rick Moen)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Nov 1 10:26:38 PDT 2017

Quoting acohen36 (acohen36 at SDF.ORG):

> For the admittedly-few folks in the East Bay (or in SF) who are
> unable to travel to San Jose's Cavium cafeteria for this "really
> good one", will this interesting main presentation be live-streamed
> or at least slideshowed (e.g., by LO-Impress) similar to past
> presentations at http://www.svlug.org/ ?? (I'm assuming that the
> answer is Yes....)

Speaker Rob Walker (cc'd) is not on this mailing list, but perhaps can
speak to the matter.  If Rob has slides or lecture notes that he wishes
to make public, SVLUG will of course be delighted to do so for him.

I know of no provisions for live-streaming.

BTW, I'm offering carpooling at my Menlo Park house at 6:00-6:15pm.
1105 Altschul Ave @ Gordon Ave, Menlo Park, map and directions at
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/ .