Mailing lists using usenet newsgroup

LEdWorldwide!> ledworldwide.solutions at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:21:10 PST 2015

All of this talk of mailing lists sounds like too much fun to pass up the opportunity to be a part of (and it gives me a chance to put my LPI certification to good use).

I'm enthusiastic about taking on the project and can get the data from Rick.  I also like the idea of using Mailman and I'd like to consider Digital Ocean to host a VPS for us ($5-$10 per month).

I'm certainly open to other ideas/suggestions but I do know that as a group we can pool our resources and knowledge together and create some great projects.

Cheers,

-Michael Rojas-