Mailing lists using usenet newsgroup

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jan 6 17:54:12 PST 2015

Consider yourself "part of" for sure.
* the mailing list issue strikes me as deserving
    further conversation and some patience. Let's
    continue general discussion, for sure, but with
    no expectation of immediate action.
* an archive for sf-lug and other lugs and such        <----
    strikes me as a great idea that might be quickly   <----
    adopted. Discussion could begin with the merits   <----
    of Digital Ocean and comparison with other          <----
    more home-brewed efforts (e.g. using a host        <----
    that belongs to one of us, is internet-accessible,   <----
    and allows multiple administrators. <----
* please suggest any other projects and ideas that
    we might share.