[sf-lug] Remedial civics: Charter schools are private schools (was: computer work at a public school this Saturday)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 27 16:18:50 PDT 2012

Quoting Sean (sean.channel at pacbell.net):

> I don't care what Christian calls it.

Your lack of concern about whether the local Linux community has been
wilfully mislead into volunteering to help a private school (under the
supposition of helping a public one), over the last several years, is noted.

Me, I just don't like being fed a line, like that.

--
Rick Moen         There was an old man             Said with a laugh, "I
rick at linuxmafia   From Peru, whose lim'ricks all   Cut them in half, the pay is