[sf-lug] Remedial civics: Charter schools are private schools

Sean sean.channel at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 27 16:24:14 PDT 2012

I don't like being fed this signal-to-noise ratio, and watching you abuse and
nit-pick everyone's posts.  This is clearly Rick's Rants and not something I
need to belong to anymore.

My first post on the thread was intended to agree with both parties while
acknowledging the poster out of interest in participating and encouraging the
community.  I am abundantly regretful of this attempt.

Goodbye.
_S.