[sf-lug] (no subject)

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Fri Jul 20 11:27:17 PDT 2012

To answer the where question.. based on my google fu skills I've
stumbled upon this:

https://www.lpi.org/linux-certifications/taking-exams

It seems you can take the test from both  Pearson VUE centers and they
have links that will
let you locate the closest testing center.  Though I would spend a
good bit of time
reviewing for the exam before taking it.

--
Samir