[sf-lug] (no subject)

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Jul 18 21:19:13 PDT 2012

Hiya Magdalena,

    On some Wednesday nights there is the Ubuntu Hour at The
Roastery in San Francisco.

Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Date: Wednesday, July 11th
Time: 6-7PM

Details & RSVP:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1829/detail/

Consider joining the Ubuntu-california mailing list
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-ca

    But stay joined to sf-lug and let us know what you find out!

    I suppose it would be okay, but I'll ask anyway: can I
forward your email address to one or two people who are likely
to know more about the Unbuntu hour and possibly where, when,
and how to get Ubuntu certification?