[sf-lug] reminder--sf-lug meeting: colocation

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Nov 4 18:08:03 PST 2006

    thanks for the bookcrossing.com recommend and
for (bwahaha) volunteering.
    the colo part is occasionally to go to Spear Street
in the event the machine itself needs attention (new
drive or something).
    the remote admin part is making sure the filesystems
aren't full, backups work, no evil monkey (escept for
our own em) has invaded, etc.
    how's your HTML? Python? Plone...?