[sf-lug] reminder--sf-lug meeting: colocation

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Sat Nov 4 11:35:20 PST 2006

Wow -- has it been a month already?

I'll be there tomorrow but I'll take this opportunity to sign up as a
back-up person to you, Jim.  And I mean in general, for the SF-LUG
website and the potential new colo box.  But what does that mean,
again??

;-p

I've lost track of the projects and potential projects that may/not
be in progress around the group.  Hell, I'm guilty of recommending a
few at the last meeting and not following up... until now.  For those
that remember me mumbling about a book sharing website, it was http://
www.bookcrossing.com/ that I was thinking of.

Anyways, I'll reserve the rest of my questions for tomorrow.

--
jt