[sf-lug] Starting studying...

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 13:03:30 PDT 2006

Well, I'm getting into my newbie Linux book, "Linux Made Easy", with Xandros. Yes, wrong branch of the Hatfield and the McCoys. Figure I could steal a daughter, and run off with here later, DNA test will be taken to evaluate how much inbreeding. He's taken baby steps to get us up to using wireless connectivity. No, I've haven't installed. Find the first run through takes longer then the Screwdriver to take effect. Maybe I'll remember something on the second run through. Got any little exercises I should play with to dig deeper.

Thanks