[sf-lug] Posting and Announcement

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 12:53:20 PDT 2006

Does any of this have to do with the fact that Intel is feeling a little skittish about its position?

Tony <vze2jy85 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

I use an IBM thinkpad X31 and have run RHEL 4 with no
problems with regards to WIFI. The X31 series does not
have a CD/DVD burner.

Tony Yeo

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/03/23/apple_vs_everyone.html

http://www.adriensweb.com/text/pthreads_comeback.html

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/techbriefings/details/
> >  >

powerarch.html?S_TACT=106AH59W&S_CMP=LPTCHBRF&ca=dgr-lnxUG016Cell-BE-