[sf-lug] RedHat thoughts...

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 12:37:51 PDT 2006

Here are some thoughts I have about the study group...

1. Is this a one-time shot? Or an ongoing thing?
  A.My learning curve is going to be a lot steeper then some peoples.
  B.Linux is more the just an operating system. It is more an universe.
     a. I'm more artsy fartsy/multimedia kinda guy. Stuff I'd be interested in later           on. Linux as a platform for this type of stuff.
  C. It is always growing and maturing.
     a. keep learning will probably keep you employed
2. I think we should use the same book.
 3. I think we should meet at least once a month.
   A. Totally online is a pain.

Agreements? Am I full of shit?