[sf-lug] RedHat thoughts...

Jim Stockford jim.stockford at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:53:21 PDT 2006

per your remarks below...

1. Well, a one-time shot in that we'll only try to run the gauntlet one time
(it's a long gauntlet); an ongoing thing in that we'll keep running and
running, studying a lot each week for weeks.
A. yes, but you have company
B. yes, a: well, check it out, pain is good for you. Put some muscle behind
those artsy farts.
C. amen, a: amen,
2. me too, so let's, but we can't require anything of others.
3. michael wants once a week, there are some others who nodded their heads.
i'm up for it.

yes. no.

jim