[sf-lug] Jobs?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 1 11:16:04 PDT 2006

Quoting Adrien Lamothe (alamozzz at yahoo.com):

> Beau appears to have a legitimate open-source job agency.

Indeed, I meant absolutely no slight to Beau.
> Rick makes an excellent point that many job web sites exist and job
> seekers know where they are (or can use a search engine to find them.)
> Besides having a lot of Linux miles, Rick has a lot of user group
> management experience.

I forgot to mention that I was voicing my own view, solely.

In the name of full disclosure:  I do implement SVLUG and BAFUG's jobs
policies as the volunteer moderator of their jobs mailing lists -- but
had no input into formation of those groups policies, themselves.  In
CABAL's case, I wrote that group's (somewhat more liberal) policy, in
consultation with the membership.