[sf-lug] Jobs?

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 11:05:04 PDT 2006

Oh, I forgot to mention that even an actual job interview can be used as a vehicle for extracting free consultation, with questions like "How would you approach this problem?" My standard answer to that type of question is:  "First, I would locate a competent consultant with a verifiable track record of success. Next, I would pay the consultant well, treat the consultant nicely, and work with the consultant solve the problem."