[sf-lug] Jobs?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon May 1 09:35:58 PDT 2006

    Rick has a lot of linux miles, so I credit his
thoughts pretty much entirely. As to this, it
seems to me that (speaking generally) the
attendance of computer user group meetings
has a relatively high number of job-seekers/
networkers, and as these folks get employed,
their individual attendance becomes spotty.
    Given that thought, local linux-related job
postings seem an okay thread to the email.

    Whatever you guys want, lemme know and
we'll set the mail list up (hoping for concensus).