[sf-lug] sf-lug Digest, Vol 5, Issue 20

John Lowry johnlowry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 17:42:51 PDT 2006

Oh, yes, sorry. All of those commands were meant to come as root. Also, the
lack of a dsp device is a bit troubling, can anyone else help us out here on
this issue? I know you can mknod but not sure what he should do beyond
that.
Here is what I would try next, again as root:

modprobe snd-sb16
modprobe snd-pcm-oss
modprobe snd-mixer-oss
modprobe snd-seq-oss

The semicolons were a way of separating the commands, while hitting enter
only once. You can also run them one at a time. I am not sure, but these
might make the dsp device in the /dev directory. Anyone who has more
experience at this car to help us out? I am still learning and can use some
guidance here as well.

--
John Lowry