[sf-lug] Fwd: [new-sfwow] (job)Fwd: Linux Development / Admin position

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 08:21:31 PDT 2006

Thought I'd forward this one on.

Diane C <diane at wittygal.com> wrote:  To: new-sfwow at yahoogroups.com
From: Diane C <diane at wittygal.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:43:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [new-sfwow] (job)Fwd: Linux Development / Admin position

  --- Michael Bigi <mbigi at backbayconsulting.com> wrote:

  > From: "Michael Bigi" <mbigi at backbayconsulting.com>
  > To: <mbigi at backbayconsulting.com>
  > Subject: Linux Development / Admin position
  > Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:13:59 -0500
  >

  > I have a super opportunity for a Linux developer in
  > the Bay area (Hayward,
  > south of Oakland). Some Linux administration also
  > required.  Full-time
  > salaried or
  > contract to hire - client is flexible but this would
  > be long-term work.
  >
  > Some telecomutting from home is ok, but need to be
  > able to be on site on
  > short
  > notice (so local bay area candidates only). Salary
  > in high 80s to mid 90s,
  > possibly better. Fortune 500 clients.
  >

  > Min 5+ yrs exp.
  > PERL scripting / PHP web development
  > MySQL db backend
  > Linux (Redhat) OS maintenance
  > Apply SQL knowledge for data mining and retrieval
  > Experience with mortgage/title experience a plus
  > Experience with email campaigns a plus
  >

  > If you are interested or know of someone who is,
  > please send resume.
  >
  > Thanks,
  >
  > Michael B.

  Debt is borrowing from the future to pay for today.

  http://www.wittygal.com
  http://www.solvency.org

    Always start subject with one of: (community) (discussion) (event) (intro) (job) (tech)
  More info: http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html#post
  Need Help? Mailto:listmom at sfwow.org or http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html