[friday-follies] Anyone up for a Proposition Party?

Jan P karylj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:10:12 PDT 2016

Back to time and date.  I have a strong preference for Oct 30, but can make
an early Nov 6.
Remember 237 might be quite problematic on Nov 6 also, so I can't make Nov
6 if the venue is Milpitas.

Since the posting on this list was an outgrowth of previous emails of the
decades-old family-and-friends PP crowd, I'd like to get time-and-date
information fairly soon so I can pass the information along to other PP
participants who are querying, such as Tom Iddings, and my sister-in-law,
standing in for my brother who is out of the country and has already voted.

So, howzabout Oct 30, noonish, somewhere?  Where?